There are a variety of choices for people who are considering timeshare ownership in Mexico. For example, Villa Group Resorts is one of the top timeshare providers in Mexico. They have 30 years of experience, and they provide a timeshare ownership product that will meet and exceed any member’s needs and wants. Today, the Villa Group Resorts have nine amazing resorts in the top 5 requested destinations throughout Mexico. The Villa Group Resorts locations include the Islands of Loreto, Cabo San Lucas, Riviera Nayarit, Cancun, and Puerto Vallarta. The Villa Group Resorts selected resort locations that have naturally beautiful landscapes and incredible climates. Read below to learn all you need to know about Villa Group timeshare ownership. It could be the vacation solution you have been missing in your life.
Villa Group Timeshare Ownership – What to Know
- Cabo San Lucas: Cabo San Lucas is the perfect vacation destination for anyone who appreciates nature. The Villa Group carefully selected Cabo San Lucas for their Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas resort, so members can see nature up close and personal. The stunning desert and the Sea of Cortez turquoise waters come together to create the most breathtaking scenery. Cabo San Lucas has many fun and exciting landmarks that members can enjoy while they are on vacation in Mexico. There are also top restaurants and incredible shopping in town as well. In addition, one of the most popular landmarks for visitors is the El Arco Rock Formation. You can go on a boat tour, so you can appreciate this beautiful landmark up close. In addition, world-class golf courses are also found in Cabo San Lucas. Next, while you are exploring Cabo San Lucas, you might just run into a celebrity, because Cabo San Lucas is a popular vacation getaway for celebrities due to the quick flight from Los Angeles. As you can see, Cabo San Lucas offers vacationers and timeshare owners adventure, natural beauty, fine cuisine, and so much more.
- Cancun: Cancun is another favorite vacation destination for members. Actually, many people believe that Cancun has the most stunning views of all of the Villa Group Resorts. The Villa del Palmar Cancun is positioned on the Playa Mujeres beach, which just happens to be one of the most beautiful Mexican beaches. In addition, the Villa del Palmar Cancun provides their members with all-inclusive vacation packages that is ideal for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a girls weekend vacation. There are many activities that you can enjoy on the resort property, but if you want to explore Cancun, then you will definitely want to make sure you visit Chichen Itza, Tulum, and Uxmal, which are ancient archaeological Mayan ruins. Lastly, there are many fine dining, shopping choices and endless outdoor activities that you can enjoy when exploring Cancun.
- Islands of Loreto: Next, the Islands of Loreto is the ideal location for members who enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, and all types of underwater adventures. Visitors and vacation club members who stay at the Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto can take in the beautiful corals and fish. Also, there is great shopping in the area, a world-class spa, and beautiful resort pools that are perfect for soaking up the sun. One thing you will want to do when you are vacationing at the Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto is to treat yourself to fresh seafood. There are so many delicious seafood meal options to choose from including lobster, crab, and shrimp.
- Puerto Vallarta: Puerto Vallarta is another popular vacation destination for members. The Sierra Madre mountains lush greenery embrace the Banderas Bay waters to provide views that you will never forget. Old Town Puerto Vallarta provides a slower pace of traditional life in Mexico with its cobblestone streets and charming local businesses. For outdoor fanatics, vacationers can go biking, parasailing, and snorkeling. Want to plan a special evening for your sweetheart? Why not enjoy a romantic dinner cruise on the bay? It is the best way to appreciate the beauty of Banderas Bay and create treasured memories with your loved one, too.
- Riviera Nayarit: Riviera Nayarit is the top vacation location for members who want a quieter vacation. The Villa del Palmar Flamingos is perfect for family vacations. You don’t have to leave the resort as there are so many amenities to enjoy on the property. However, if you want to go exploring, then you can head to the nearby coastal villages of Bucerias or Sayulita where you can go horseback riding, shopping, or enjoy a delicious cocktail at a beach bar.
As you can see, the Villa Groups Resorts provides their timeshare members with the best vacation destinations in Mexico. Are you interested in becoming a timeshare member? If so, then contact them today, so you start planning where to travel with the Villa Group Resorts.