One of the best ways to avoid timeshare scams is to buy with a reputable time share operator that has a long history of delivering quality products at great prices. The larger companies that have been around for a number of years are your best option and can save you the hassle of a time share nightmare.
The Villa Group is a renowned timeshare company that operates in Mexico. With over 28 years of experience in fractional ownership and resort development, it is by far one of Mexico’s most reputable time share companies. You can rest assured that your investment is a safe bet when buying with The Villa Group, having survived unscathed from the recent global economic crisis.
The Villa Group product inventory is extensive and of an exceptionally high quality with time share products for virtually all incomes, from the most luxurious to the best value properties. As a result, the sales methods that are used by The Villa Group are based on a letting the excellent products speak for themselves rather than the heavy sales techniques that have given time share a bad name in the past.
The Mexican destinations where The Villa Group develops its resorts are well researched and chosen for their great services, scenery, accessibility, weather and beaches. To date they have a selection of timeshare resorts located in Puerto Vallarta, Rivera Nayarit, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas and Loreto, destinations that are recognised worldwide as amongst the best vacation spots for families and couples.
Check out some of Villa Group’s time share resorts below:
- Puerto Vallarta – Villa del Palmar Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa
- Riviera Nayarit – Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa
- Cabo San Lucas – Villa del Palmar Cabo Beach Resort & Spa
- Cabo San Lucas – Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa
- Islas de Loreto – Villa del Palmar Loreto Beach Resort & Spa
- Cancún – Villa del Palmar Cancún Beach Resort & Spa
- Riviera Nayarit – Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa
- Cabo San Lucas – Villa La Estancia Cabo Beach Resort & Spa