Many people think that timeshare is synonymous with ripoff or scam, when in fact it is not the product itself that is fraudulent but unethical companies who operate with the aim to take advantage of people. Therefore, when deciding whether to buy a timeshare it is recommended to use a timeshare operator with a track record for excellence, preferably a larger established company as opposed to a smaller new venture.
The Villa Group Timeshare is a company with an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding timeshare products and for its considerate treatment of potential clients. It boast over 28 years in the business and has more than 8 resorts in Mexico while continuing to expand. Top destination such as Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta and Cancun all boast Villa Group timeshare resorts.
Perhaps most importantly, with The Villa Group you know that your investment is safe and that you are going to buy into a chain that will offer you more and more as time goes by. Indeed, this ethical timeshare company is an expert in its field, carefully selecting locations to ensure that the vacation experience is no short of exceptional.
The design of the resorts, the quality of the facilities and the spacious accommodations that are decorated for comfort and style, allow The Villa Group timeshares to simply sell themselves. There is no hard sell, no threats or game-playing, just quality that speaks for itself.
Below you will find a list of The Villa Group resorts that feature timeshare products:
- Puerto Vallarta – Villa del Palmar Vallarta Beach Resort & Spa
- Riviera Nayarit – Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa
- Riviera Nayarit – Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa
- Cabo San Lucas – Villa del Palmar Cabo Beach Resort & Spa
- Cabo San Lucas – Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa
- Cabo San Lucas – Villa La Estancia Cabo Beach Resort & Spa
- Islas de Loreto – Villa del Palmar Loreto Beach Resort & Spa
- Cancún – Villa del Palmar Cancún Beach Resort & Spa
- Sierra Madre – Sierra Lago Resort & Spa – Sierra Madre