Are you looking to cancel your Villa del Palmar timeshare? Or perhaps you are looking for advice about what to do once you have purchased Villa del Palmar timeshare? Here you will find some sound insight into what you should do if you think you want to cancel your Villa del Palmar timeshare.
Reasons why you want to cancel your Villa del Palmar timeshare
You might be considering canceling your Villa del Palmar timeshare now, but have you thought about the benefits timeshare membership could bring to you and your family in the future? Here are some of the reasons why people often panic unnecessarily after they have bought a timeshare:
- Buyer’s remorse. You get that guilty feeling after making a luxury purchase and feel like you are not worthy to have the best in life.
- You are waiting for the “shoe to drop.” There has to be some kind of catch, right?
- Cold feet because you have heard comments from jealous or cynical friends that you have made a bad choice, even though they didn’t even attend the presentation or know anything about the membership benefits.
- In the back of your mind, you think timeshare is a scam even before you have tried to use your membership.
- You start worrying unnecessarily about the repayments, even though your agent has specifically chosen a membership that matches your income and outgoings.
- A competitor timeshare company has tried to discredit your Villa del Palmar timeshare membership and now you are confused.
Are you sure you want to cancel your Villa del Palmar timeshare?
Before you make any final decision about your Villa del Palmar timeshare, consider the effect of not having a timeshare membership when it comes to your vacation needs. The sales team at Villa del Palmar are fully trained in assisting you in choosing the ideal timeshare membership that fits your earnings and your vacation goals. It is likely that you have started on a lower membership with the option to upgrade as your finances improve.
Are you protecting yourself?
It is easy to protect yourself from timeshare cancellation scams: remember this simple yet effective rule of thumb. If you are told you can lawfully cancel your timeshare after the initial rescission period, you are very likely to be heading into a scam. Cancellation companies are just trying to take your money. Don’t fall for their tricks.
Beware competitors claiming they have a better membership
Another reason that we sometimes consider cancelling a timeshare is that other timeshare companies may be luring you into buying their own membership, and are trying to discredit your current Villa del Palmar timeshare. Don’t rush into making a decision that you might regret later and remember that only unethical timeshare companies would encourage you to cancel the timeshare of a competitor.
What will you be giving up if you cancel your Villa del Palmar timeshare?
- You will give up being a member at one of the best Mexican timeshare companies which allows you to stay at first class resorts in various locations in Mexico like Cancun, Riviera Nayarit, Cabo San Lucas, Loreto, and Puerta Vallarta
- You will not be able to experience the great facilities offered by Villa del Palmar timeshare resorts including multiple swimming pools, gyms, spas, kids clubs, restaurants, room service, programs packed with activities, member’s concierge, and more!
- You will say goodbye to a flexible points based membership which allows you to make reservations for as short a time as two days and as long as your points cover.
- You will be giving up a membership where you can bank unused timeshare points to use in future years as well as borrow points to make up what you need for a particular reservation.
- By cancelling your Villa del Palmar timeshare, you will no longer be able to use your timeshare points to pay for other vacation-related services like all-inclusive packages, spa treatments, and even floral arrangements.
- You will not benefit from the services offered by member’s services six days a week to help you prepare for your vacations.
Still want to cancel your Villa del Palmar timeshare?
Take note that you can only cancel your Villa del Palmar timeshare during the cooling off period. Do not be deceived by other timeshare companies who offer to cancel your timeshare on your behalf as a means of getting you to purchase another membership. Also, beware of timeshare cancellation companies who claim they can cancel your timeshare after the rescission period has passed. You may end up not legally terminating your timeshare but only wasting money on these scams.
A final word …
Beware timeshare cancellation scams and don’t forget that if anyone promises you that they can legally and lawfully cancel your Villa del Palmar timeshare (or any timeshare in North America for that matter) after the initial rescission period has terminated, that individual is most likely working on behalf of a scam and is just trying to take your money. Protect yourself! It is unfortunate but the frequency and number of timeshare scams is continuing to grow. Many reputable timeshare companies like Villa del Palmar timeshare are trying to protect members from these types of scam by monitoring and fighting back against these timeshare scams. If ever you have any question about whether some timeshare offer or cancellation is legitimate or a scam, just contact your Villa del Palmar members’ services for advice or leave a comment here and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- 2017 – 2018 Planned Developments in Cancun
- The Villa Group Timeshare Reviews